Universal Avionics Airborne Data Link System
Streamlines Airline Operations
Airline AOC Databases Now Available for UniLink® UL-800/801 Communications Management Unit
Tucson, AZ – May 11, 2015 – Attendees of the 2015 Regional Airline Association (RAA) Annual Convention are encouraged to stop by Universal Avionics Booth 621 to learn more about the company's recent Airline AOC update for the UniLink UL-800/801 Communications Management Unit (CMU). In addition to offering ACARS functionality and a Future Air Navigation System/Controller-Pilot Data Link Communications (FANS/CPDLC) solution, the CMU also provides Airline-specific functionalities used to streamline Airline operations. In addition, the UniLink UL-800/801 CMU can be updated to remain current with changing industry requirements and mandates.
The UniLink UL-800/801 CMU's available Airline AOC Databases provide the following uplink functions provided through the services of AeroData, Inc.:
- Performance / Weight & Balance: Provides access to request view and print takeoff and landing data.
- Takeoff (GTOW) Data Request: Allows basic takeoff data to be requested.
- Takeoff (Loadsheet) Data Request: Allows expanded takeoff data to be requested (in conjunction with the Takeoff Conditions screen).
- Takeoff Data Response: Displays received takeoff data.
- Landing Data Request: Allows landing data to be requested (via the Landing Conditions screen).
- Landing Data Response: Displays received landing data.
A new UniLink Incentive Program offers operators of legacy Universal Avionics and non-Universal Avionics equipment the opportunity to trade-in their existing data link system for the popular UniLink UL-800/801 CMU. To learn more about this program and the UniLink UL-800/801 CMU, stop by Universal Avionics' Booth 621 during the 2015 RAA Annual Convention while exhibit halls are open May 12th-13th.
About Universal Avionics Systems Corporation
Universal Avionics is a leading manufacturer of innovative avionics systems offered as retrofit and forward-fit solutions for the largest diversification of aircraft types in the industry. Markets served include Business, Special Missions, Government / Military, Airline (regional / commercial), Helicopter and OEM. To learn more about Universal Avionics, visit www.uasc.com/company/aboutus.
Tel (520) 295-2300 or (800) 321-5253
Fax (520) 295-2395