Perform software engineering task to develop software for embedded systems utilized in advance flat panel flight instrumentation for a cockpit display system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selected candidates will be responsible for performing Software Engineering tasks that could be anywhere within the software development life cycle.
- This includes requirements definition, design, coding, SW test or documentation for the cockpit display system.
- Assignments will include designing new applications, as well as maintaining existing applications.
- The candidate will work with other software and hardware engineers as part of a project team using DO-178B processes.
- The candidate will also be responsible for generating and maintaining documentation.
- Should have a general understanding of the software engineering process and experience developing software for real-time embedded systems.
- Experience writing software for products in the avionics industry is desirable.
- Being familiar with processes centered on DO-178B standards (Software Considerations in Airborne Systems), or similar, is also desirable. Familiarity with ARINC 429, 624, 615, 615a, 708, CSDB, satellite weather, Guidance, and Navigation is desired.
Computer Skills - C and C++, Java and Perl programming languages.
Education – Master’s Degree in Software, Computer or Electrical Engineering (depending on level of experience).
3 to 5 years in software development.
Language Ability - English
Send resumes to:
11351 Willows Rd NE
Redmond, WA 98052